When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Ewegbe kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- 102 Gbe Verbs - 50+ entries: Master the simple tenses of the Gbe language
- Nyɛ 1 2 3 Agbalɛ - 50+ entries: Kala ne na srɔ Ewegbe
- Dictionnaire Junior Gbe - 800+ entries: Apprendre l'ewegbe ensemble
- Modern Gbe - 30+ entries: A concise introduction to the Anlo and Ewe language Language Guides
- Gbe Learner's Dictionary - 21+ entries: Learn Ewegbe words
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Evegbe dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Evegbe dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: